THE INCUMBENT WILL BE REPORTING TO THE BOARD CHAIRPERSON STATIONED PLACE: MOUNT AYLIFF
JOB PURPOSE: As an Executive director of ANDA, the CEO is the Accounting Officer and will assure executive level accountability for providing strategic support to all the business units of the organisation. The accounting officer of the municipal entity must generally have the skills, expertise and capacity to assume and fulfil the responsibilities and exercise the functions and powers assigned in terms of the Act to the accounting officer of the municipal entity.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Economics or Business Management or related field equivalent to NQF level 07 qualification.
• Certificate in Municipal Finance Management or Certificate Programme in Municipal Development (CPMD) in line with Minimum regulations on competency level of 2007.
• Proven track record of outcome-oriented leadership style.
• Personnel attributes of integrity, honesty maturity, courtesy, transparency and commitment to ensure progressive democratic and accountable governance that delivers sustainable and efficient services.
Grade 12/ Matric Certificate
• A recognised Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics or Business Management or Public Management or related field equivalent to NQF level 07 qualification backed up by 5 years executive management experience.
• Postgrad of the above will be an added advantage.
• Relevant experience five years at Senior Management level in driving economic development, growth management and/or investment attraction and retention programmes.
• Knowledge of specialised programmes in economic development and financial modelling.
• Demonstrable knowledge of MFMA, Treasury Regulations and application of Companies Act.
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge in project conceptualization and resourcing including funding structuring and investment facilitation.
• A valid driver’s licence.